Oklahoma Child Care
Proud Member of:

How to Make a Complaint

About a Child Care Program
If you think there is a problem with your child care program or provider, make a surprise visit to your child's program to see for yourself how things are going. Talk to your child's caregiver and try to work together on a solution. If your concern involves a non-compliance with licensing requirements, you may file a complaint by contacting the regional licensing office for your county.
You may request a follow-up contact after the investigation has been completed.

About Child Care Resource and Referral Services
If you have questions or concerns about the services you receive from one of Oklahoma's child care resource and referral services, call the agency that helped you. Ask to talk to the director. You may also file a complaint with the state office of the Oklahoma Child Care Resource and Referral Association by calling 1-888-962-2772.

4200 Perimeter Center, Suite 235, Oklahoma City OK 73112
Toll Free: 888.962.2772 Phone: 405.942.5001 Fax: 405.942.3740
© 2007 OCCRRA